My Sites

This site is under construction.. :)

Create Your Badge

2 Mar 2013

Surat Lamaran Kerja Bahasa Inggris Terbaru

Klaten, 28 December 2020

Human Resources Department
PT.
TRUMPF Indonesia
Jl.
Kapt. Subijanto Dj, Blok COA No.1
Tangerang 15321

Dear Sir / Madam,…..
…………………………………………………………………………..
I am writing to apply for the position of Software Engineer (SW) advertised at KOMPAS on 25 December 2020. This position particularly interests me because it would enable me to make full use of my programming languages skills and my languages skills. I have well developed written and oral communication skills that can be very useful for the above mentioned position.

I have background in Information Technology (IT) at Diponegoro University Semarang with two years of working experience at Klaten local government.

My strong computer skills especially in programming languages and CAD/CAM, knowledge of database programming and general data exchange. Besides that, I am a person who have a good motivation for progress and growing, can work either independently or in a team. I am also initiative, energetic, hardworking, and eager to learn. I speak good in English and German language. With my qualifications, I believe I can be an asset to your company. And based on your advertisement about my expected salary, I hope I can get more five million rupiah.

My resume is enclosed with this cover letter. It shows my overall expertise and experience in the field. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my qualification and comply with your other requirements. I can be contacted most easily on the phone number given above. I look forward to hearing from you and would greatly appreciate on opportunity to attend an interview at your earliest convenience.

Yours sincerely,


Marlinda Kusuma, S.T.

Artikel Terkait Bahasa Inggris

No comments:

Post a Comment